EP ATHLEISURE VOL. 02 - Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. The promoter of this promotion is Ena Pelly (“the Promoter”) W5, 33 Mackey Street, North Geelong, 3215, Victoria, Australia.
2. Entry is free and open to Australian residents aged 16 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition commences at 10am AEDT on Thursday January 25th 2024 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on Saturday January 27th 2024 (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter as many times as they like. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
4. To enter this competition Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
a. Step 1. Follow or be following @enapelly on Instagram;
b. Step 2. Like this post
c. Comment your guess of our new colour-way; and
Completing steps 1 – 3 above will constitute a valid “Entry”.
5. Entrants must have a public profile for their entry to be verified.
6. There will only be one (1) winner.
7. The winner will be selected by random selection at 10am AEST on Saturday January 27th 2024, and contacted via Instagram direct message on the same day. The winner is required to respond to the Promoter’s direct message within seven (7) days.
8. The prize winner will receive both:
d. A $250 gift card to use at Ena Pelly online and in boutiques.
e. A free bike short and rib tank from our latest EP Athleisure drop in Cherry Red.
TOTAL COMPETITION PRIZE POOL: $420.00 AUD
9. Gift cards are governed by their own terms and conditions.
10. A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes plus any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Promoter, in its sole discretion.
11. If any prize remains unclaimed after 7 days of the winning Entries being announced, the Promoter may deem that a prize winner is ineligible to receive their prize.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
13. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
15. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram. By entering, entrants agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Instagram from and against any claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action, losses or costs arising out of their participation in the promotion.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or recommence the competition in it’s absolute discretion.